Well, the weather outside is frightful... but it doesn't have to be inside! As we near the holidays, my thoughts start to wander towards holiday treats... the recipes that caught my attention this past week were the delicious options of holiday drinks! Here are some holiday drink ideas from some of my favorite food bloggers to warm up your insides, even when it is cold outside. Cheers!
(1) Spiced Cider and Warm Wassail (What's to Eat Baltimore?)
(2) Hot Cider Three Ways (Mistress of Cakes)
(3) Coquito (Coconut Eggnog) (Accidents are Avoidable?)
(4) Sweet Coconut Thai Chai (Fake Food Free)
(5) Rosiest Hot Chocolate (The Pink Peppercorn)